[Zope] Connection between css files and their location

Hoang-Vu PHUNG hvu_phung at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 31 17:43:10 EST 2005

Hi,

I found the file manage_page_style.css.dtml (among
other style sheets) under <Zope installation
dir>/lib/python/App/dtml which I suspect is the same
when I type /manage_page_style.css in the browser.

Is there somewhere in the documentation that says the
connection / convention between the stylesheet and its
location. When I go to the root and try to use the
find facility to look for eg. manage_page_style.css,
it couldn't find it.

Thanks for your answer.
Hoang-Vu