[Zope] Pass objects from template to template via HTML forms.

Negroup - negroup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:53:58 EDT 2005

Is there some way to pass an object from template A to template B via
HTML forms?

<form name="a" action="b" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="obj" tal:attributes="value here" />
<input type="submit" value="Press" />
</form>

<b tal:content="structure here/REQUEST"></b>

Template B prints:
form
obj	'<OrderedFolder instance at 42d9aec0>'

I need the object itself, not the string representing the object!

I already searched the archive and found a similar request
(http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2003-November/143487.html), but I
have not solved the problem.

Can you suggest something to try? Thanks