[Zope] Why don't work?

Garito garito at sistes.net
Thu Jul 7 06:45:51 EDT 2005

bruno modulix escribió:

>Garito wrote:
>

>>bruno modulix escribió:

>>>Since we're not able to guess what your code is doing (well, I, at
>>>least, am not able to...), you could perhaps post it ?
>>>
>>>One thing that strikes me is the final slash in
>>>"POST /Papeles/Yanged/Links/Eliminar/"
>>>
>>>What is "Eliminar", exactly ?
>>>

>>Links/Eliminar is the execution path
>>

><sarcastic>
>Oh yes ? Really ? I sure wouldn't have guessed
></sarcastic>
>

>>(using traverse_subpath)
>>
>>But if I execute the action URL directly on the browser it works fine
>>

>Garito, if you expect anyone here to be of any help, please provide
>*useful* informations. When I ask ">> What is "Eliminar", exactly ?", I
>of course mean "what kind of object is it" (ie: a dtml method, a python
>script, etc...).
>
>PS: You may want to read this:
>http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Hi Bruno
http://yanged:8280/Papeles/Yanged/Links/Eliminar is an url that if I
call it from my browser executes some python scripts that I define in a
XML file

Then Eliminar is a string not an object nor a method because, as I told
you some mails ago, I has it via traverse_subpath
The real Object (travesed) is Yanged that is a mixed object with a
ZCatalog and a folder (like plone portal_catalog)

When I ask for Yanged/Links/Eliminar I ask to the XML file to see what
Python Scripts or Page Templates give back to me and the I execute them

But, I think its very interesting for me that an action url don't work
if I submit the form but works if I call it directly from the browser.
Interesant, no?

Thanks
PD: thanks for the smart-questions page, very interessant!
PD2: sorry for the personal mail I send you (2 mails) but if you push
reply button only the personal email is used. It's necesary to push

Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/