[Zope] LDAPUSerFolder permission problem

Nicholas Watmough nickw at deakin.edu.au
Wed Jul 13 21:53:57 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'wrapped' user. What causes a user to
have a wrapper in Zope?

I am getting the 'other' user via the following code:

user = context.acl_users.getUserById(username)

Will this cause the user to be returned with a wrapper, and if so, how
would I remove the wrapper?

Thanks.