[Zope] numeric formatting

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 17:28:03 EDT 2005

Hi List,

I will have to format numbers based on country and currency types.

I understand the locale module can do this.  I've done some googling on
this but cant seem to get anything definitive.  I've read that the local
module is not thread-safe but I do not know how this would impact my
Zope app.  I do know that I would want to be able to change from one
currency format to another depending on which currency conversation the
user may want.

Really my question is, what approach is recommended for a Zope
application to format numbers according to currency type?

David