[Zope] Re: Zope Foundation Update

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 13:04:44 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

Chris Withers wrote:
>> This has the potential to make the Zope community look like muppets, and
>> not in a good "Swedish chef" kind of way...
>
> I'm not sure muppetism applies to the Zope community, it appears to be
> Zope Corporation who are coming out of this looking less than clever.

Agreed/understood - but ZC are part of the community, too - the BDFL
part, I guess. I was trying to be as inclusive as possible, since it
takes two to get into these messes...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison