[Zope] FSZSQLMethod.py refactory

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Jul 22 12:24:11 EDT 2005

On 22 Jul 2005, at 17:17, Jean Rodrigo Ferri wrote:

> Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>
>> It does work.
>>

> How? Give me an example!

Take a look at the unit tests which exercise the FSZSQL code, there
is a sample one that is part of the fake skins directory used by the
CMFCore unit tests:

http://svn.zope.org/CMF/trunk/CMFCore/tests/fake_skins/fake_skin/
testsql.zsql?rev=37165&view=markup

> I can't give this information because it doesn't raise exceptions.
> It works (not raise errors), but not properly.
>
> I never saw an example of ZSQL Methods running from file system in
> CMF, can you give me this?
>
> My intention is just contribute, however, solving a real problem I
> have.

You're still giving no clue about what exactly it is that works "not
properly".

jens