[Zope] FSZSQLMethod.py refactory

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanrodrigoferri at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jul 22 13:59:20 EDT 2005

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

[...]

> You're still giving no clue about what exactly it is that works "not
> properly".

I looked at your example and I understood the correct sintax, now it
make sence, the <dtml-comment> comments the attributes in the body of
ZSQLMethod.

But in my refactory of parser I used a more elegant sintax to the file
like Script Python, and does not leave the trash (<dtml-comment>
arguments </dtml-comment>) in the body of the method.

I only wait that someone test my reimplementation of parser and says me
it's really insignificant.

I would like at least not to have that trash (<dtml-comment>...) in the
body of the method.

Regards!

--
Jean Ferri