[Zope] zoperun vs start and ssh

erchache2000 erchache2000.zopeplone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:35:54 EDT 2005

This is a system administration problem, not a zope problem. :D

If you want to start zopectl ever you need to configure it on
/etc/init.d/ with rc-update.d on debian or chkconfig on fedora.

Yo use a ssh session and start your service and if you close ssh
connection you close the application too.

See on you distro for config process to start on your /etc/init.d/

Bye.