[Zope] Zope API Help System not working?

Edmund Moseley edmund at unc.edu
Mon Jul 25 10:30:15 EDT 2005

I am a newbie to Zope/Plone.

I am trying to view the Zope API via the Help System in the ZMI, but I get
prompted to login and my admin login does not work.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the latest version of plone which I was led to
believe would have the latest version of zope & python:

Zope Version
	(unreleased version, python 2.3.3, win32)
Python Version
	2.3.3 (#51, Dec 18 2003, 20:22:39) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]
System Platform
	win32

If I do not have the latest version of zope for my plone instance, how can i
upgrade?

Thanks for any help,

Ed.