[Zope] use combined propertysheet variables to form a file name fora zObject

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Jul 27 12:16:57 EDT 2005

Here's a code snippet from one of our applications (you should be able to figure out what you need from this example):

    <dtml-with UserData>
      <dtml-with "manage_addProduct['TCAide']">
        <dtml-with "TCAUsers.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['clientid'], REQUEST)">
          <dtml-call "propertysheets.TCAUsersPS.manage_changeProperties(REQUEST)">
          <dtml-call reindex_object>
        </dtml-with>
      </dtml-with>

UserData is a folder where new zclass instances are stored.
TCAUsers is our zclass
TCAUsersPS is the common instance propertysheet for the zclass
All of the property fields/values are stored in REQUEST (as a result of a user filling in an html form)
We call reindex_object because our zclasses are 'catalog aware' and we are reindexing the catalog.

hth

Jonathan