[Zope] 2 Zope instances on a 2 CPU linux server

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Thu Jul 28 09:55:02 EDT 2005

Run as many Zope instances as CPUs you have if you wish to take advantage of
this in Zope:  i.e. 2 CPUs == 2 Zope Instances.

You will basically double the performance of the server with ea.
CPU/Instance.  At some point there might be a diminishing return, but I
doubt any of us have that kind of hardware :-)

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting
Software Engineer