[Zope] Updating BLOB fields in Interbase database

bobb rawsystems at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:34:16 EDT 2005

I posted some stuff I was doing some time ago w/ mysql / blobs and zope some
time ago so that my grandchildren could google for it :)...

if you goggle for zope mysql blob bobb
you'll get it.  It's not interbase.
hth

bobb

Also, your post came through as a newsgroup posting, which means I had to
cut / paste / finagle the whole thing to reply... It's the first time I've
ever seen that (I use m$ outlook express) How are you posting to here?
(curious, that's all)

"Ashley" <ashleylloyd at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:dcd0n1$ida$1 at sea.gmane.org...
> I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, if not, my apologies.
>
> I've got a Clients table in an interbase db with various fields, one of
> which is a BLOB field (subtype text), used to maintain some notes.
>
> When inserting a Client into the table, this field populates fine.
>
> However, when attempting to update the client, for some reason, it won't.
It
> just will not allow me to do an update with the notes field in the
> statement. I've googled around, and found lots of bits helping with
Delphi,