[Zope] How to overlay one column of a page

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Sun Jun 5 06:33:42 EDT 2005

I need some advice on how to format a page and am not sure how to explain
what I want to do but hope someone will figure out what I want to do...

Basically I have a home page consisting of a standard header and footer,
and three columns - the left and right ones also being standard, with only
the middle column having content specific to a given page.

What I would like to do in the left column is have a set of links to other
pages on the same website with the content of each of those links
overlaying the middle column.

There must be a fairly straightforward way of doing this using minimal
codeing, but I can't figure it out.

Can anyone give me a pointer to some sample code?

And if it's in the Zope book, can you tell me where?

--
John