[Zope] Error Value: domains

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sun Jun 5 10:07:03 EDT 2005

The traceback says there is a PythonScript involved, and I am pretty
sure there shouldn't. I assume you have created a script with a
reserved name which is now interfering with user retrieval.

Welcome to implicit acquisition.

Stefan

--
Software Engineering is Programming when you can't. --E. W. Dijkstra