[Zope] DiskBased Product question

Haim Ashkenazi haim at babysnakes.org
Tue Jun 7 12:35:23 EDT 2005

Hi

I'm looking for documentation or simple examples on how to create a disk
based product that when I install it, it also adds some third party
products.

for example, If I select my product from the "Add" list, it'll create a
folder, insert my code into it, but also insert mailhost, database
connector, exuserfolder etc...

is it even possible?

one if the reasons I want to create it this way, and not just instruct the
user to add these products and only then add mine, is because I want to
have a few levels of folders with "acl_users" inside them instead of
defining all the users in one folder and start playing with roles and
permissions...

thanx

--
Haim