[Zope] Uploading files

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Jun 8 11:37:38 EDT 2005

Hi Tino.  I was reading this and I was looking at incorporating some
kind of response to users while processing a time consuming script.  I
was thinking about just putting up an animated gif that says
'Processing' (or something similar or to send some text advising where
they are in the processing).  I am trying to understand what you are
saying about the return. If at the end of the process you did something
like a return or redirect will this not work properly? Is there a
script example that you can point me to that demonstrates a
context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.write() admidst processing somewhere to
provide feedback while processing. Many thanks.

Regards,
David