[Zope] Z3 ECM at EuroPython 2005

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Wed Jun 15 10:51:50 EDT 2005

Hi all.  I'm the the coordinator for the Z3 ECM activities at EuroPython
2005 this month in Sweden:

   http://www.europython.org/

I oriented this year's Zope track around the Z3 ECM community
partnership between developers from CPS, Silva, Union CMS, ZC, Plone,
and others.  Here is a list of activities that are planned for Z3 ECM:

http://www.europython.org/sections/sprints_and_wiki/zope_activities_at_e/view

As discussed on the Z3 ECM mailing list:

...we will also be addressing issues of project organization during the
conference.  The choice of a name will be a funny exercise in watching
developers pick something catchy:

   http://lists.nuxeo.com/pipermail/z3lab/2005-May/000177.html

We will also try to make a choice about where the repository lives, and
if there is consensus, a choice on how/if to organize the project into a
legal entity.

If you are going to EuroPython and you are interested in Z3 ECM and
these topics, join the mailing list and/or drop me a line.  Z3 ECM is a
shared partnership founded by the developers of Zope CMS projects, so
come join the fun!

--Paul