[Zope] IE v. Firefox for viewing Zope sites

Joe Bezier joebezier at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:21:10 EDT 2005

Can you show us? It'd be easier to tell you the problem...

It could be the CSS, or it could be the HTML, particularly the DTD - IE
renders pages differently depending on the validity of your DTD - a
good DTD gets your page rendered in "compliant" mode, a bad one (or
none...) gets your page rendered in "quirks" mode. Or it could be many
other things. Send us a link ;-)

Cheers,

joe