[Zope] ZPT tutorial

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Jun 22 04:26:15 EDT 2005

The Zope Book says this in its preface FWIW:

To make effective use of the book, you should know how to use a web
browser and you should have a basic understanding of HTML (Hyper Text
Markup Language) and URLs (Uniform Resource Locators). You don't need to
be a highly-skilled programmer in order to use Zope, but some
programming background (particularly object-oriented programming) will
be extremely helpful.