[Zope] Batch folder creation

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 19:30:07 EDT 2005

John,

Seems like external scripts and dictionaries are a theme today.  You
need to check python manuals for file handling.  Its a simple
implementation.  Then you would parse out names and title and put them
in a dictionary and return.

then in replace range(1...10) as seen in earlier messages with something
*like*

for n in yourDictionary:
 container.manage_addFolder(id = n, title = yourDictionary[n])

David