[Zope] WebDAV

Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro luiz at engenhosolucoes.com.br
Mon Jun 27 15:00:17 EDT 2005

I'm using webdav to update to access files from Dreamweaver and it is
working fine but when I try to use windows web folders feature it fails
with the following error in zope log. It seems that windows is
requesting the PROPFIND before authenticating. Any clues?

Zope Version (Zope 2.7.5-final, python 2.3.5, linux2)
Python Version 2.3.5 (#2, May 4 2005, 08:51:39) [GCC 3.3.5 (Debian
1:3.3.5-12)]
System Platform linux2

Time  	2005/06/27 15:05:48.973 GMT-3
User Name (User Id) 	Anonymous User (None)
Request URL 	http://my.server/clientes/PROPFIND
Exception Type 	Unauthorized
Exception Value 	<strong>You are not authorized to access this
resource.</strong>

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 449, in traverse
     * Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 680, in unauthorized

Unauthorized: <strong>You are not authorized to access this
resource.</strong>

Thanks in advance,

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro