[Zope] Breadcrumb dilemma

Adamo, Steven sadamo at concoursgroup.com
Tue Jun 28 18:50:16 EDT 2005

My apologies if this is easily found in the mail-list archives (I found
no easy way to search that wealth of information).

I feel silly asking this collective about such a simple question, but
for the life of me, I'm completely stumped.  I have implemented a Plone
2.x site for our public website, and have completely replaced all the
standard Plone skin.

When I felt comfortable with the front page design, I wanted to use the
same look and feel for my subfolders.  I created a new folder (company),
added the appropriate images etc., and *voila* the new section has the
section specific content I want.

However, the breadcrumb trail will only display "you are here: home".  I
simply cannot figure out what I haven't included (or what I "killed"
when I created my new skin) that will make the breadcrumb pick up the
new folder (you are here: home > company).

Thanks for any insight!
Steve