[Zope] WebDAV

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Jun 29 00:28:27 EDT 2005

Note that MS has a Webfolders "fixer" program, see:

http://chapters.marssociety.org/webdav (beginning "Some Windows XP
machines have a broken Web Folders installation. Microsoft includes a
Web Folders repair utility built in to Windows to correct the problem.
Use the following steps to fix the problem:")

See also

http://teyc.editthispage.com/2005/06/02

- C