[Zope] Relations between objects in zope?

Somhorst JJT qsj at oce.nl
Tue Mar 1 07:22:52 EST 2005

Hi there all,

For a project to learn working with Zope I want to use relations between
several zope objects. for instance. I have a trainee form. On this form I
create a new course for people to take. This course has some prerequisites.
Somehow I want to link this new course to the 'old' courses in the system.
With mysql i just create a new table call it course to preq and fil it with
the usefull stuf. But in zope I dont have ... clue how to accomplish this
task. Do i need to fall back by using an Relational Database like Mysql OR
can I achieve this with Zope?

Yours sincerely,

J.somhorst