[Zope] thanks jonathan but problem remains.

prabuddha ray buddha_2001 at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:55:30 EST 2005

jonathan sir ,
  thanks for that detailed solution. but i guess my problem was
simpler. i cudnt explain it properly .

I've to rebuilt a login page in zope which i'd developed in asp.
I'd used javascript to do wat u've mentioned in 3rd soln.
but the javascript is not at all being executed in zope.
This is wat i wanted : as soon as i select a district from a
combobox the corresponding user list in next combobox sud
appear.the data are being fetched from Mysql using the ZSQL
queries.

AND CAN WE ANYWAY USE JAVASCRIPT IN DTML DOCUMENTS.

please tell me the soln in ZOPE.