[Zope] Access to Data.fs without Zope ?

Jurgen Defurne jurgen.defurne at pandora.be
Sat Mar 5 10:52:43 EST 2005

Hello,

Last summer I wrote an application to inventarise all my media (books, CD's,
periodicals, etc) which worked well, but wasn't yet complete. Anyway, I
started adding books as an exercise to see how it could be improved.

However, I run Debian testing, and after some updates in the fall I could not
get access anymore to my data.

Today I tried to move the contents of Zope default to a known running instance
of Zope, but the moment I do that, the Zope instance cannot be started
anymore. Replace the contents back by its originals and the instance can be
started once again.

So, is there a way to access the contents of the Data.fs file without using
Zope alltogether, so that I at least can start working again ?

Regards,

Jurgen