[Zope] Photo 1.2.4 (was: CMF Photo FTP Error?)

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sat Mar 5 13:09:58 EST 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 12:19:24PM -0500, Ron Bickers wrote:
> On Saturday 05 March 2005 11:19 am, Jake wrote:
>
> > So much for calling it a day. :)
>
> Yeah.  Oh well.  Photo 1.2.4 is out there now.  Give it whirl and let me know
> how it goes.

On a related topic, I've long had Photo 1.2.something on
my cruddy personal website which I'm in the process of
converting to a CMF-based site.

Any recommendations for a CMF-aware replacement for Photo?
I found CMFPhotoAlbum & CMFPhoto ... is that the best-of-breed?
anybody got a conversion script?

Also I'd rather keep the image data on the filesystem.
Anybody know of a variant that does so?
If not, I might make a simple wrapper for CMFPhoto that uses
Chris M's  FileSystemMigration and see how that goes:
http://www.plope.com/software/FilesystemMigration/

thanks...

--

Paul Winkler