[Zope] Security exception after going from 2.6.2 -> 2.7.3

Jean Jordaan jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
Mon Mar 7 09:36:23 EST 2005

Hmf, neither 2.7.5b1 nor zope.org/Zope.Zope-2_7-branch cures the
IISet hassle. The traceback is the same as in my original posting.

Looks like I need to move that code out of restricted python.

Elsewhere I also see this:

Unauthorized: Your user account, jean, is defined outside the context of
the object being accessed. Access to 'id' of (Reseller instance at
414925c0) denied. Access requires one of the following roles:
['Administrator', 'Manager', 'Supporter'].

The fix for that is to s/id/getId()/ .. why is accessing id directly
failing? I've read here and there that getId is wrong, but this code
comes from before I knew about that ..

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za