[Zope] Apache as a proxy

Matthew X. Economou xenophon at irtnog.org
Wed Mar 9 17:26:31 EST 2005

Matt,

Fronting Zope with Apache is a FAQ.  This article on the Plone web site
will show you how to do it:
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/apache-ssl.

"ProxyPass" is not a directive with which I'm familiar.  Perhaps you
refer to Apache 1.3.  I recommend upgrading to at least Apache 2.0,
installing mod_proxy and mod_rewrite, and configuring Apache as the
above how-to suggests.

I'd be happy to email my specific Apache configuration to you.  Email me
off-list for a copy.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--
"The challenge of a moral life is to do nothing that requires
forgiveness."  - Roger Ebert in his review of _The Woodsman_