[Zope] passing positional paramaters

Ivan Stout aibanhamano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:24:17 EST 2005

Greetings. I am trying to create an open source communal translation
zope product thingy and have run into a snag. I had everything
working, but then I realized that I needed to distinguish between what
the language that the original document bein translated was in, which
required passing an additional paramater to my query to gadfly. Well,
this supposedly "broke the paramater chain" requiring me to explicitly
add positional paramaters. The problem is, though I no longer get an
error, no results are returned from my table. The paramaters are
filtering the query, so I believe that my values are getting altered
in some way that is causing them to not match anything. Here is what I
suspect is causing me trouble . . .(the "----------------->" part):

<dtml-var name><br>
<dtml-var doclang>
<form action="parsegettranslation.py" method="get">
expr="gettransdoc(_.None,_,name='name',doclang='doclang')">
 <dtml-var ordering> <dtml-var content>

Thanks!