[Zope] Re: Trying to find hidden ODBCDA (Re: POSKeyError on the Python Recompile URL)

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Fri Mar 11 13:04:46 EST 2005

Is this supposed to show EVERY object in the root? We have tons of stuff (probably part of our problem!)
(I should have caught the missing % below. That is the only problem asking for help...one tends to rely on it verbatim without thinking.)

When I run this I get listings of the ID and contents of the files in the root.
We had a TIF file there and it barfed on that and started spewing greek all over the screen.
Removed that file and ran it again. It got farther until it hit this below: (that dtml-var is the end of the previous file)
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>
_Test_Database_Connections_Permission :: ('Manager',)
%âãÏÓienvenido :: %PDF-1.3
0000000016 00000 n                             xref
0000001195 00000 n
0000004490 00000 n
0000004739 00000 n

The numbers continue for a long way and then the greek shows up again until I kill it.

Where is that file coming from?   _Test_Database_Connections_Permission

--Allen