[Zope] sessions in zope

Leticia Larrosa LETICIA at tesla.cujae.edu.cu
Fri Mar 11 18:00:46 EST 2005

Hi all:

I want to create user sessions in zope with credentials taken from an
authentication form and data about the user taken from a PostgreSQL
database. I know that Zope2.5 and later bring with something to do this like

CoreSessionTracking, and exist some extra products like: SQLSession,
HappySession, FSSession (I don't know any else)
In any case, Where I find any documentation about how use any of them in
zope with ZPT? and which one use?. I review in the zope.org page the
how-tos, the articles, the books, but i don't found nothing.
If anybody can guide me to the research, or have any opinion about which one

use (the most important issue) and how, I will appreciate.

thanks in advance