[Zope] Re: SMP and Zope.

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Sat Mar 12 08:27:25 EST 2005

FWIW, at a former company we were running something like 20 Zope
instances on a quad Xeon machine with impressive results. No "hanging"
or anything like it to report. Note that an important tuning point is
the system's checkinterval. Once we had this set to a high enough value
CPU binding proved completely unnecessary and even counterproductive,
YMMV.

Stefan

--
Software Engineering is Programming when you can't. --E. W. Dykstra