[Zope] soln found for two drop down

Hong Yuan hongyuan at homemaster.cn
Sat Mar 12 11:38:07 EST 2005

prabuddha ray wrote:

> That got rid of the error.
> I was wondering whether in my Python script getDistricUser i could
> also, by default, assume that i'm passing in districtname. Then I cud
> just say
> which is more pleasing to the eye.
>
> By saying "or nothing" when I define variable doDistrict
> I can then test for it later. And it evaluates to false on the first
> pass.
>

> So any tips.

Of course you can also access the form varialbes in your python script
getDistrictUser with the same syntax: request.form['some_key'], if this
script only expects its input from the form variable. Then you don't
have to pass the parameter in your page template explicitly.

--
HONG Yuan
Homemaster Trading Co., Ltd.
E-mail: hongyuan at homemaster.cn