[Zope] DeadlockDebugger - Anyone tried using it?

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Sat Mar 12 22:11:20 EST 2005

I got this working!! It is really quite slick. I could just keep hitting refresh all night.

I checked in python that the parts were there and worked. My event.logs showed it coming up.

I had it in an old Products folder. That was the problem and now it shows in the CP/Products folder.

So if I now see a spinning zope, I can run this and see....what? I can't wait for one of the clients to hang up!

Allen