[Zope] image border in Zope 2.7.x

Chris chris-zopemailing at gmx.de
Thu Mar 17 09:36:36 EST 2005

Hi Chris,

Chris Withers schrieb:
>> Is there a simple way to change Zope's way to render image-objects
>> globally? I dont' want to change the dtml-code of other people's
>
> Don't change Zope's rendering, just put:
>
> img {
>     border: none;
> }

> ...in your css file.

I 've done that for my Zope stuff. But as I said: there are other users
with Zope projects, which I provide the the Zope environment. I have no
idea what the do nor do I want to interfere with there code.

So instead of telling everybody what to change, I'd rather be nice and
do that for them in a central place. Maybe someone had the same problem
and knows a quick hack. If not ... o well ;-)

Regards Chris