[Zope] Accessing to ZOPE_HOME

leticia larrosa leticia2602 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 15:44:41 EST 2005

Hi all:

How can access to the value of the "ZOPE_HOME" that
Control_Panel shows in the Zope Management Interface?.
My target is read in execution time a content of one
external method, but my zope server can run over
windows or linux, and i must refer the folder when the
zope are installed, indeed when the external methods
are located, for example:
"/usr/lib/zope2.7/Extensions" or "C:\Program
Files\Zope-2.7.4-0\Extensions"
I prove with "os.getcwd()" but the value returned is
for example:"/var/lib/zope2.7/instance/..."

Thank in advance