[Zope] Re: Re: [Pycon2005-attendees] Charger for Nokia mobile phone, anyone?

Duncan Booth duncan.booth at suttoncourtenay.org.uk
Tue Mar 22 04:20:15 EST 2005

Lennart Regebro wrote:

> There are basically three types of Nokia chargers (for any type of
> modern phone), the ACP-7, ACP-8 and ACP-12. I was under the impression
> that the only difference is in how many mA they can provide, and that
> the ACP-7, which is the weakest, can't charge power hungry phones
> while you talk.

An alternative, especially for anyone who travels a lot with a laptop is to
get a USB charger which being just a short cable from usb to nokia power
weighs virtually nothing.

See http://www.darkplanets.com/product_info.asp?pid=98 for a typical
example although they are widely available.

I've no idea whether the USB charger will charge a phone while you talk,
but since mine has less than 1 foot of cable I would probably injure myself
if I tried it. :)