[Zope] Zope process dies in minutes

Nicholas Shewmaker nshewmaker at aaabluegrass.com
Tue Mar 22 12:41:25 EST 2005

I would really like to build a Zope+Plone intranet, but I'm having a
great deal of difficulty getting Zope 2.7 to stay alive on Fedora Core
3.  Most of my searching indicates that this is a memory issue, but I've
seen it on two different boxes.  The first has 768MB RAM and the second
has 256MB, with an additional 4GB partition as swap space.

I've seen a supposed fix for RH9
(http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2003-May/135544.html), but that
involves a Zope start script, which I either don't have or can't find.

Can anyone tell me how to keep Zope 2.7 running on FC3?  Thanks in advance.