[Zope] Structured text / charsets

Oliver Sturm sturm at oliver-sturm.de
Tue Mar 22 14:04:38 EST 2005

Oliver Sturm wrote:

> Thanks, I tried that. It didn't change anything, though. I've looked
> at the source code and I found that the problem lies in the Python
> string.letters expression, which is used to build the regular
> expressions for the Structured Text implementation.
>
> Actually, I've been able to make modifications to the file
> DocumentClass.py that make things work for me. I've really simplified
> the expressions a bit, so I guess there may be other problems with
> that approach.

I don't think I mentioned before that I wrote a blog article on this at

  http://www.sturmnet.org/blog/archives/2005/03/01/zope-codepages-stx/

There's also a download there for the patch I made to DocumentClass.py,
in case anybody else is interested in that.

               Oliver Sturm
--
omnibus ex nihilo ducendis sufficit unum
Spaces inserted to prevent google email destruction: