[Zope] tal:atrributes problem

prabuddha ray buddha_2001 at rediffmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:34:20 EST 2005

   I've got to set the particular item selected in a dropdown list
which was in the request object.this is fetched by reloading the
page.

i've a var 'distname' which holds wat has been selected

onload="foc()">

wen i use this in my option tag of the list with the attribute tag
nothing happens.

<option tal:content="district/district_name"
tal:attributes="selected distname"></option>

i guess coz the 'selected' attribute don take any values.
so how do do it?