[Zope] broken objects?

Jürgen Herrmann Juergen.Herrmann at XLhost.de
Thu Mar 24 09:54:23 EST 2005

hi!

after restarting zope i get broken objects, this seems to happen to my
own extension classes only...

the error msg is:
"This object is broken because the unknown product that created it is no
 longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the product
 maintainer for assistance.
 Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
 will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled."

this raises a 'not found' with no further info in the traceback.

the product seems to be installed fine though.

as long as i don't restart my zope instance everything is fine, means
i can reload products, update code, etc...

anybody got some hints where i should start looking, googling for the
error only brought back some mailinglist entries way back from ~2000...

regards, juergen herrmann

>> XLhost.de - eXperts in Linux hosting <<

Juergen Herrmann
Weiherweg 10, 93051 Regensburg, Germany
Fon:  +49 (0)700 XLHOSTDE [0700 95467833]
Fax:  +49 (0)721 151 463027

ICQ:  27139974  -  IRC: #XLhost at quakenet
WEB:  http://www.XLhost.de