[Zope] Error calling a Z SQL method

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 24 14:18:43 EST 2005

I am calling a Z SQL method from within a DTML method that is called by a
DTML document. The Z SQL method is contained within a folder called
'selects'. The error I get is as follows:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: Strings are not allowed as input to the in tag.

The following is the syntax I use to call the DTML method from the DTML
document:

<dtml-call "initialize_parameters(REQUEST, _)">

And, the following is the code I use to call the Z SQL method (i.e.
retrieve_data_sql) from within the DTML method (i.e.
initialize_parameters):

<dtml-in "selects.retrieve_data_sql()">
</dtml-in>

I have used this same piece of code in other places without a problem. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad