[Zope] zope restore

Colin Rognlie colin at crcon.net
Fri Mar 25 19:18:25 EST 2005

I've been looking through docs and howtos and such all day long, and
I'm led to believe that if my old Data.fs is healthy, that I should be
able to stick it into a brand new zope installation that I know works,
make sure all my old Products are installed, and I should be up and
running.  Is there anything wrong with this picture?  For instance, is
there system-specific information stored in the Data.fs file that will
go haywire, or are there other files that store instance data that I
might need also?

/* Colin Rognlie, CISSP, CEH, CCFT, CCFS */