[Zope] Newbie Zope Howto

Enrique Arizón e_arizon_benito at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 04:22:33 EST 2005

 I'm trying to do a micro-Zope that basically store
documents (PDFs scanned files) with some custom-made
attributes (¿Who stores the document?, ¿where is the
original -physical paper- stored?, ¿who is in charge
of maintenance?, ¿token words?, ...) so that final
users are able to search for stored docs based on
those properties (ideally using regex approach, not
exact matches). The idea is that users insert the
scanned pdfs through a normal html form that forces
them to input the additional data -properties- and
reject the input if required fields are empty. Since
I'm complety new to Zope and I see there are too many
ways to approach the problem I wonder what's the
easiest way to make it.

Note: I'm used to Python development so that's not a
"BUT" for me.

 Thanks in advance for any help, hint or link!!

 ENRIQUE ARIZON
 SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND SYSTEM/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR.