[Zope] Is it possible to extend Zopes WebDAV authentication?

mark hellewell mark.hellewell at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:44:05 EDT 2005

Hello!

I'd like a little help, please :)

I have a site that uses PluggableUserFolders for its acl_users.
The web-based portion of the login process locks out a user
after 3 unsuccessfull attempts at the password and i'd like to be
able to do something similar for users who try to connect
via WebDAV. I'm sure something like this should be possible
but am uncertain where to begin. Is it possible to override
the authentication methods used by WebDAV? If so what
are those methods?

I'd be grateful for any help and insight into this problem!

Many thanks,
Mark