[Zope] Debugging product init with zopectl?

Konrad Rokicki krokicki at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:47:36 EDT 2005

jcc, I apologize for replying directly, here it is again for a list:

> Without debug mode, Zope will start up, but the Product will be broken,
> and its failure listed in the Products section of the Control Panel.

This would be a decent workaround the lack of logging if it worked. My
problem is that the server doesn't respond at all after that product
init fails. The process keeps running with no logs and I can't connect
to it.

> If you suspect Product init failure, you should use runzope. I do, in
> general, during devlopment of those parts.

I will do that then, thanks.
-Konrad