[Zope] Exporting Plone objects to Zope CMF

Kanealii, Priam Mr KRS Priam.Kanealii at kls.usaka.smdc.army.mil
Tue May 10 15:53:19 EDT 2005

Thanks jcc. I didn't consider FTP at all.

I FTP-ed the CMF site to my laptop, reorganized and pruned things
filesystem-wise (where grep and friends helped out), then FTP-ed
the sanitized tree up to my local Zope instance. With two browsers,
gvim, ExternalEditor, and good old copy/paste, it didn't take long
to get into a rhythm.

One thing to note is that when the files on the filesystem were
FTP-ed up to Zope, some got lost when I uploaded them directly into
a CMF folder. I gave them their own folder in the top of the ZMI
and everything of substance wound up as a file or a DTML document.

Aloha,
Priam