[Zope] URL rewriting (VHM and browser Id manager)

Victor Kolisinski victor_kolisinski at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 15:26:23 EDT 2005

Dear Dieter

I am relativy new in the Zope community , so my firt
goal was to check am I doing something wrong in Zope
setup or in my code.

Regarding debuging , I am also using the pdb debuging
tool and for me it's works well.

I don't have enough time for now to correct bugs in
Zope but this bug is also related to bug "BASE Tag is
generated without session information" described at
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/885.

Both bugs are related to session machinery without
cookies , so in my case I can't using session data at
all.

Also my suggestion to Zope developers is that "Browser
ID manager" should rewrite URL only if cookies are
disabled on client side.

Thank very much for your effort.